Mon, Jun 12|
How to Disagree without being Disagreeable
Time & Location
Jun 12, 8:00 AM – Jun 13, 7:00 PM
Moundsville, 3759 McCreary's Ridge Rd, Moundsville, WV 26041, USA
About This Event
By His Grace Caitanya Charan das
Mentor, monk, speaker
• Spiritual teacher for nearly 25 years in the bhakti-yoga tradition through its modern-day expression, ISKCON (International Society for Krishna consciousness)
• Author of 27 books that explain the relevance of Vedic wisdom-texts including the Bhagavad-gita and the Ramayana
• Author of the world’s only daily blog on the Bhagavad-gita, gitadaily.com, where he has written some 4000 articles on the Gita.
• Invited speaker at TEDx, World Peace Conference- UNESCO, Intel, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, Stanford, Princeton, Yale, Harvard, MIT, and Cambridge.
• Gives 400 talks across 100 cities in 4 continents every year