Founded in 1968, Srila Prabhupada boldly envisions New Vrindaban as a sacred village known worldwide for cow protection, simple living, holy pilgrimage, spiritual education, and, above all, loving Krishna.
Links to articles about Srila Prabhupada and his connections with New Vrindaban:
- Srila Prabhupada Envisions a “New” Vrindaban
- Prabhupada’s First Visit to New Vrindaban – Spring 1969
- Prabhupada’s Second Visit to New Vrindaban – Summer 1972
- Prabhupada’s Third Visit to New Vrindaban – Summer 1974
- Prabhupada’s Fourth Visit to New Vrindaban – Summer 1976
- Prabhupada & Kaliya, ISKCON’s First Cow