May 11-13th, 2018
New Vrindaban will celebrate Mother’s Day weekend in our Jubilee year (2018) with a new format—the Festival of Inspiration is evolving into the Holy Name Retreat, facilitated by His Holiness Sacinandana Swami.
Join us in the Appalachian foothills during the delightful mid-spring season for three consecutive days of sadhu-sanga, soulful kirtans, deep chanting & dancing, sumptuous prasadam, and an engaging children’s program. An inaugural introspective kirtan will be held on Thursday (5/11) evening.
What can you expect from this retreat?
* Strengthen your inner connection with the Divine Couple
* Gain new insights and techniques in relation to chanting the Holy Name
* Strengthen your commitment to offenseless chanting of the Holy Name
* Embrace breakthrough experiences in chanting the Holy Name
* Expand the boundaries of your spiritual life so that you can have deeper and more rewarding spiritual realizations.
In order to enable participants to benefit optimally from this retreat, we are working hard to provide an atmosphere conducive to focus deeply during the retreat’s learning experiences. We are pleased to host the retreat in our beautiful new Yoga Shala that overlooks Kusum Sarovara lake–a peaceful location, slightly removed from the temple and restaurant, surrounded by trees and shrubs and often visited by the deer, peacocks and swans. We have also arranged a FREE children’s camp for those 5-13 years old, so their youthful energy can be blissfully engaged by our creative and engaging community members. New Vrindaban is also home to forest hiking trails and walking paths for you to practice your personal japa.
Schedule and timing of sessions will be posted soon.